Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 12 balls
120 g gluten-free rolled oats
30 g desiccated coconut
15 g coconut oil melted
45 g raw chocolate melted
30 g coconut sugar
1 tbsp raw cacao powder
3 tbsp cold press coffee
A pinch of pink himalayan salt
30 g desiccated coconut for coating
1. Melt the raw chocolate and coconut oil together using bain marie method.
2. Meanwhile, put the rolled oats and coconut sugar in a high speed blender. Process until combined and almost in powder form.
3. Then add the raw cacao powder and salt, blend to combine together.
4. Pour the melted raw chocolate, coconut oil and coffee over the mixture. Mix everything until the dough perfectly holds together. You’ll see big ball in the food processor when it starts to get a dough shape.
5. Then remove from the food processor. Make 12 balls with your hands.
6. Roll in the desiccated coconut.