– 30 gr. Mung Bean
– 500 ml. Water
1. Soak mung beans in a bowl for 15 hours.
2. Drain them, wash with water and drain again, transfer beans into a jar and cover it with a piece of cheesecloth and hold it with a rubber band.
3. Place jar in a dark side of your kitchen.
4. Every 8 hours, wash beans with fresh cold water and drain well.
5. Sprouting process can take 3-4 days. During this time continue to rinsing and draining process in every 8 hours. When you see the green leaf pokes out, it is ready to use.
6. You can store them in a refrigerator in an airtight container up to 2-3 days.