2 tablespoon shea butter,
3 tablespoon organic cold pressed coconut oil,
2 tablespoon tapioca starch,
3 tablespoon sodium bicarbonate,
8 drops lavender essential oil
- Melt coconut oil and shea butter together using a doube boiler.
- Whisk until melted and combined well.
- Remove from the heat, add tapioca starch and sodium bicarbonate.
- Combine well constantly stirring.
- And add lavender essential oil, whisk well.
- Pour mixture into a clean jar.
- Keep in the fridge at least 1 hours before using.The creamy consistency will start getting thicken when you keep it in in the fridge for about 1 hours.