20gr. cold pressed coconut oil,
40 gr. shea butter,
70gr. organic cacao butter,
20gr. cup grape seed oil,
2 teaspoon tapioca starch,
1 teaspoon guar gum (optional if needed)
2 teaspoon palo santo essential oil
- Melt cacao butter using a bain marie.
- When it completely melted, add coconut oil, shea, tapioca starch and grape seed oil.
- Cook stirring constantly on low heat. When they are completely mixed, remove from the heat.
- Let cool about 30 minutes.
- Add palo santo essential oil, whisk well until fluffy.
- Transfer mixture in a clean glass jar, smooth over skin anytime you need moisture.
- Store in a cool place.