Time – 40 minutes
Serves – 20×20 cm square mould – 8 bars
160 g raw almond butter
250 to 300 ml almond milk
80 g raspberry juice powder (you can also make it with raw cacao powder)
90 g gluten-free rolled oat flour
100 g rice protein powder
80 g pea protein powder
150 g raw chocolate melted for enrobing
3 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
A pinch maldon salt
1. Line a 20×20 cm pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Place ingredients except raw dark chocolate and maldon salt into a blender. Mix on low speed until everything is fully incorporated.
3. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Mix on medium speed for one last mix. Mixture should be thick and fudgy, like cookie dough.
4. Transfer the mixture into the brownie pan and flatten it out. Set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Place a silicone baking mat on your working area before assembling.
6. With a large spoon, dip the protein bars in the the melted chocolate. Try to cover the entire bar with chocolate. Make sure bars are cold enough and chocolate is melted at 42° C, dip immediately bars when you remove from the freezer. Chocolate will be frozen on the bars so quick. Top the bars with a sprinkle of maldon sea salt for decoration.