1/2 cup quinoa
1/2 cup vegstock
2 shallot diced
2 small chili pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp chopped spring onion
2 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
A handful of purslane
1 tbsp chopped fresh mint
2 tbsp crushed almonds
1 small peach diced
1 ripe avocado
1 tsp untoasted sesame to decorate avocado
Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and drain your quiona. Transfer in a small pot. Cover with vegstock. Bring to boil for 15- 20 minutes. Then strain and set aside.
- Finely chop shallot, chili pepper, spring onion, tomatoes, peach and mint. Transfer in a large bowl. Add cooked quinoa, lemon juice, crushed almonds and olive oil. Give them a good toss.
- Place 4-5 tbsp salad in to the plate. Place some purslane.
- Slice avocado very thinly or add half of avocado in the plate, add some salt pepper , sesame and lemon juice.
- Drizzle extra olive oil if you desired. Serve cold.