Category – Dehydrated- Raw
Preperation – 20 min + 8 hrs dehydration
Quantity – 4-6 person
Equipment – food processor, dehydrator
Ingredients for the dough
800 g zucchini peeled
8 tbsp flaxseeds
4 tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp herbs de provence
2 tbsp black sesame seeds to sprinkle
1/2 tsp salt
Instructions for the dough
1. Peel and wash your zucchini. Cut in four pieces. Add to your food processor. Blend until smooth.
2. To have flax meal, ground flax seeds in a coffee grinder to produce a fine flour.
3. Then add the flax meal, lemon juice and salt to your food processor. Blend until smooth.
4. Pour mixture onto the dehydrator sheets and spread evenly into a circle or square shape. Sprinkle some black sesame over the dough. ( I use 30×30 cm dehydrator sheets. This recipes makes 4 tray dough. If you want to make more, double the ingredients.)
5. Dehydrate for 6-8 hours at 42 C , or until able to peel off the sheet.
6. Once the nonstick sheets are removed, return to the dehydrator for 1-2 hours, until both sides are dry to the touch but still pliable. Do not dehydrate too long as breaks will occur in the dough. You should obtain a flexible dough and it should be easily rolled up.
Hemp cheese cream ingredients
100 g hemp hearts ( alternatively sunflower seeds or almonds)
3 tbsp lemon juice
1 stalk leek
1 tsp salt
Water as needed to blend
To make hemp cheese cream
1. Place all ingredients into your blender. Add minimum amount of water as needed to blend.
2. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
Spinach filling ingredients
500 g fresh spinach
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp salt
1 shallot chopped
1 tsp garlic minced
To make spinach filling
1. Wash and strain your spinach. Finely chop using a sharp knife. Place in a large bowl.
2. Finely chop onion, add over the spinach.
3. Add garlic, lemon juice and olive oil on top.
4. Massage with your hands until wilted well.
Recipe If you loved this recipe, you might be interested in our MAD ABOUT RAW cookbook.