Do you want to avoid white sugar and flour, but still enjoy with a good coffee? Kanelbollar is perfect with the coffee. They are super easy to make and yummy!
100 gr oatmeal,
125 gr dried non-core medjool dates (8 dates)
1 tsp cinnamon,
A pinch of cardamom,
2 pinch salt,
2 tbsp water,
2 tbsp cocoa powder.
1. Place oatmeal into the food processor mix on high until powdered.
2. Then add dates and mix on high until sticky.
3. Add 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1 tbsp cocoa powder and all other ingredients. Mix until completely smooth.
4. In a small bowl, mix remaining cinnamon and cocoa powder, mix.
5. Roll the balls into the cocoa mix. Keep in the refrigerator.