150 g gluten free oat flour
150 g buckwheat flour
150 g tapioca or cassava
60 g sprouted chickpea flour
350 ml lukewarm oat milk
70 g kale leaves chopped ( or greens of your choice)
2 tbsp almond butter
1 small ripe banana mashed
3 tbsp psyllium husk powder + 9 tbsp water
1 tsp salt
Poppy seeds or sesame of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 190°C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix the psyllium water together. Add almond butter and whisk well.
3. Then add the salt, mashed banana, kale leaves and oat milk. Stir to combine together.
4. In a bowl, mix the oat, buckwheat and cassava well.
5. Transfer the flour mix into wet mixture bowl.
6. Using a wooden spoon, mix everything well.
7. Remove dough from the bowl, transfer to your working surface. Knead and roll into a log with your hands.
8. Divide into 12 buns. Form them into small buns. Dip your hands in warm water to avoid the dough to stick to them.
9. Sprinkle some poppy seeds or sesame. Bake for 45-50 minutes until golden and firm.
10. Let cool before slicing them open. Enjoy with tomatoes, avocados inside or whatever you like.