Broccoli’s noteworthy nutrients include vitamin C, vitamin A (mostly as beta-carotene), folic acid, calcium, and fiber. Jalapeños are rich in vitamins A and C and potassium. They also have carotene — an antioxidant that may help fight damage to your cells – as well as folate, vitamin K, and B vitamins. Granny Smith’s can help combat against chronic inflammation, which can lead to diabetes. Apples are an excellent source of fiber and vitamin C. Mint May Improve Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
6-7 granny smith apple
1/3 head broccoli
1 cup spinach
1 small jalapeno
A handful peppermint
1. Wash all produce.
2. Chop the apples and place them in your juicer.
3. Add mint leaves and chopped jalapeno, run juicing everything.
4. Add half of the broccoli florets and stalks, alternating a bit of spinach leaves and apples at the time.
5. Peel the lime and add to your juicer. Continue until everything is juiced.
6. Strain the juice using a cheesecloth, vegan milker or strainer if you need.
7. Pour in a bottle, it can be stored up to 2 days. But it is the best when you drink immediately.