1 cup green lentils,
1/2 cup water,
1/2 onion chopped,
A pinch of garlic chive,
A pinch of wild chervil,
4-5 cherry tomatoes if desired.
1/2 tsp sea salt,
2 tbsp olive oil.
1. Bring to boil green lentils in a large saucepan for 10 minutes on high heat and strain.
2. Place boiled lentils, 2 tbsp olive oil and 1/2 cup water in the food processor, mix them on high level for 2-3 minutes.
3. Cut into small pieces and place all other ingredients in a large pan, sauté for 4-5 minutes until they are caramelized.
4. Spread a little oil on a non-stick pan.
5. Pour the 1 tbsp mixture into the pan and gently swirl it. But do not swirl it too large. Otherwise it can be split apart. Cook for 4-5 minutes until they are fried and flip the pesarattu, cook on the other side.
6. Add the sautéed vegetables on pesarattu, serve warm.
7. Garnish with onion and garlic chervil if desired.