1 medium onion chopped,
4 tablespoon olive oil,
200 gr. marinated artichoke hearts,
400 gr. jack fruit meat,
1 teaspoon garlic powder,
1 tablespoon coconut sugar,
1 teaspoon chili pepper,
1 teaspoon thyme,
1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar,
1 teaspoon ground mustard powder,f
1 teaspoon sea salt,
1 tablespoon soy sauce,
2 tablespoon vegan worchestershire sauce,
1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Heat a large skillet with 3 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add sliced onions and saute until caramelized.
- Add sliced jack fruits, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and marinated artichoke hearts. Cook stirring occasionally for about 8-10 minutes on medium heat until softened and cripsy.
- In a small bow, mix garlic powder, coconut sugar, chili pepper, apple cider vinegar, thyme, mustard powder, sea salt, worchestershire sauce, 1tbsp olive oil and tomato paste.
- Add mixture over the jack fruit artichoke mixture. Toss well until combined.
- Serve immediately with bread. Add cherry tomato slices, pickled onion, fresh basil, jalapeno if desired.