1 ripe avocado (160 g weight after skin and seed removed)
1/2 cup coconut cream
2-3 tbsp coconut milk as needed for consistency
2-3 tbsp maple syrup according to your taste
2 tbsp raw cacao powder or carob powder
A pinch of salt
5-6 drops of doTERRA wild orange essential oil (optional)
1 cup rawnola or granola of your choice
1. Peel and remove the seed of your avocado. Add to a food processor.
2. Pour the coconut milk and coconut cream over the avocado, process until smooth.
3. Then add the maple syrup, raw cacao, salt and essential oil if you will use. Process again until you get silky smooth mousse.
4. Divide granola between jars. Pour 2-3 tbsp mousse over the granolas.
5. Add some more granola. Then divide the remaining mousse between jars.
6. Top with granola if desired.
7. Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Storage: It can be stored in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
Granola recipe from our FOOD WE LOVE cookbook.
Raw version (Rawnola) can be found in our MAD ABOUT RAW cookbook.
Avocado Chocolate Mousse with Granola (Oil-Free)